AmTrust Mobile Solutions Philippines, Inc., together with its affiliates, (“bolttech”;) in furtherance of the principles of corporate responsibility and good governance, is mandated to strictly comply with the requirements set forth in Republic Act No. 10173 or the Data Privacy Act of 2012 and its Implementing Rules and Regulations (“DPA”).
bolttech is fully aware of its responsibilities to its subscribers, partners, shareholders, and to the general public; and takes the compliance and commitment seriously. Part of its compliance exercise is to ensure that it only contracts with partners and service providers who have the same commitment to data privacy protection.
1. Personal Information such as your name, date of birth, government identification cards or documents, gender, nationality, current mailing address, telephone and mobile phone number, fax number, and email address;
2. Status of products and/or services subscribed with bolttech;
3. Mobile device information such as brand, model, specifications, and its electronic information;
4. Personal interests and preferences;
5. Personal Information needed for marketing preference and participation in surveys, promotional offers, competitions, and contests;
6. Information needed for service request processing and handling;
7. Information needed to process any communication with you such as customer service complaints, feedbacks, and suggestions;
8. Information needed for post-sales services or after-sales maintenance, if any; and
9. Information needed to notify you about the benefits, changes, or upgrades to our Products and Services.
If you do not provide us with the above-mentioned information, bolttech may not be able to provide you the Products and Services nor respond to any service requests. Furthermore, bolttech may not be able to serve you the notices and updates about new products, services, promotions, or events.
bolttech may disclose the information collected from you to third parties, including service providers and partners engaged by bolttech to deliver its Products and Services or to carry out certain business activities on its behalf, such as, call centers, couriers, authorized repair centers, consultants, authorized agents, independent contractors, and government agencies or appropriate regulatory authorities. Some of these third parties may be located outside the Philippines. You understand and agree that the usage and disclosure of your personal information as set out above signifies your consent and shall remain valid unless you alter or revoke it by giving a written notice to bolttech.Your Rights
1. Right to Object – As a Subscriber, you have the right to indicate your refusal to the collection and processing of your Personal Information, including the processing for direct marketing, automated processing, or profiling. You also have the right to be informed and to withhold your consent to further processing in case there are any changes or amendment to information given to you. Once you have notified bolttech of the withholding of your consent, further processing of your Personal Information will no longer be allowed, unless: The processing is required pursuant to a subpoena, lawful order, or is required by a competent authority; or The collection and processing are undertaken pursuant to any lawful claim.
2. Right to Erasure or Blocking – In the absence of any other legal ground or overriding legitimate interest for the lawful processing of your Personal Information, or when there is substantial proof that Personal Information is incomplete, outdated, false, or has been unlawfully obtained, Subscriber may request bolttech to suspend, withdraw, or order the blocking, removal, or destruction of its Personal Information from the filing system of bolttech.
3. Right to Access and Update Personal Information – Subscriber has the right to reasonable access, and correction of data collected, under the conditions stipulated by laws and regulations in place, unless bolttech needs to keep the Personal Information for legitimate purposes.
When updating Personal Information, bolttech shall require you to verify your identity before it can act on the request. bolttech reserves the right to reject requests that are unreasonably repetitive, require disproportionate technical effort, risk the privacy of others, or would be extremely impractical. bolttech provides information access, except when it would require a disproportionate effort. bolttech aims to maintain the services in a manner that protects information from accidental or malicious destruction. Upon deletion of Subscriber’s Personal Information from its services, bolttech may not immediately delete residual copies from its active servers and backup systems.Security Breach
bolttech values the trust and relations with our Subscribers, hence, bolttech will ensure to address all Personal Information breaches in relation to data subjects whose Personal Information are held, processed, retained, or shared by bolttech. The standards for breach management implemented by bolttech are guided by the local law and regulation, in coordination with bolttech Group of Companies.
If you have information or have reason to believe that your Personal Information was unlawfully obtained, shared, disclosed, or used for unauthorized purposes, you may contact the Data Privacy Officer of bolttech.Data Privacy Officer (DPO)
bolttech ensures that the company meets its requirements and obligations under the applicable data privacy laws, rules, and regulations. Any complaints or breaches must be communicated directly to the DPO.bolttech Data Privacy Officer:Contact Person: Ronelyn May OrdoñezAddress: 17th Floor, Frabelle Corporate Plaza, 129 Tordesillas St., corner BautistaSt., Salcedo Village, Makati City 1227, PhilippinesContact Number: Toll-free 1800 188 801 08 or Hotline (02) 7792 2681Email address: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org for any Data Privacy issues or concerns